ARRS 2024 Program Overview
The ARRS Annual Meeting program features distinguished and diverse faculty from around the world, who will share knowledge and provide insights for you to master the clinical challenges you face every day. Whether you join us live in Boston, or watch online, all participants get a year of on-demand access, so you don’t have to miss a thing.
Featured Educational Tracks
- Translate science and clinical case information into a deeper knowledge and comprehension of both the practice and science of radiology
- Examine and evaluate future directions in radiological imaging and patient therapy from both the latest research and clinical perspectives
- Describe the latest indications and applications of imaging techniques and their impact on patient care
- Identify clinical content that is applicable to performance improvement
- Comprehend practice-based strategies for mitigating errors and improving patient safety
- Identify clinical and noninterpretive skills content that is applicable to practice performance improvement
- Discuss the role and value of the radiologist in the diagnosis and treatment of patients
- Analyze opportunities to improve care coordination with referring physicians
Educational Credit Information
ARRS is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education activities for physicians.
Get the best rate on the latest education!
Sign up early to get the best rate on registration for ARRS 2024 and get one year of on-demand access to every session.